Property DescriptionH.16295 - Must see custom built luxury home offers an expansive west facing golf course with tranquil lake view and spectacular sunsets. This stunning home features a first floor large owners suite and an oversized 2.5 car garage plus a separate golf cart garage. Interior is freshly painted with neutral colors and boasts 4 bedrooms + an office/den, large family room and an additional renovated beautiful living area with hardwood floors and gas fireplace. Enjoy quiet evenings in your beautiful loft area with private balcony. Relax in your outside dining area with electric screens which is perfect for entertaining friends/family or just relaxing around the pool and spa. Youll love the gourmet kitchen with a built in butlers pass and attention to detail at every turn! Treat yourself to one of Talis Park's finest homes! Talis Park features a Pete Dye/Greg Norman designed golf course with sea dwarf paspalum grass, tennis courts, a state of the art clubhouse, Fiona's cafe, separate restaurant/bar bocce, top of the line fitness facilities, walking trails, dog parks, a private beach shuttle, sports facility with a golf simulator/billiards and residents may own their own golf carts.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Pool table(s), Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Picnic area(s), Community childrens play area', Community swimming pool(s), Putting green, Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Energy: Water softner, Storm windows
- Exterior: Patio, Enclosed porch
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Indoor grill, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Built-in oven, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Central vacuum system, Security features, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, Above ground pool, Spa
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Living/dining room combination, Guest room, Office, Loft, Foyer
- Scenery: Lake frontage, Waterfront property, Golf course view, Waterview
- Stories: Two story
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Talis Park Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »